A student, seeking admission to the school is registered only after the completed registration form is submitted to the school. Based on the admission test and other criteria, the school reserves the right to admit students who are found fit for admission. In all matter related to admission the management decision is final.
- People who have attended another school cannot be admitted until a transfer certificate from the earlier school is produced.
- No refund of fees for withdrawal during the term.
- Parents must not enter the classroom to see their wards or teacher during the class hours. They can only meet the teachers on parent teacher meetings or after the departure of the students.
- Parents are required to co-operate with the school in helping their children, they should check the bags of the children for any circular, notice and invitation that may have been issued.
- Children when sick should not be sent to school, for any specific medical problem the parent must inform the school authority prior to the session.
- Parents attention is drawn to the fact that any criticism of a teacher in the presence of the child causes the child to lose respect for the teacher and retards progress so it should be avoided at all cost.
- Any communication by the parents should be addressed to the principal
- Fighting , use of abusive language or anti social behaviour is strictly prohibited in the school premises. It would be strictly dealt with and could lead to rustication.